- White sesame seeds are a good source of energy due to the high fat content.
- Sesame Seeds contain healthy fats like polyunsaturated fatty acids and Omega-6. Til also contain fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus that helps boost energy levels.
- White Sesame seed lower cholesterol significantly Excellent source of minerals, especially manganese and copper
- GREAT FOR COOKING Organic Raw Sesame Seeds can be used in a variety of recipes from sauces to baking.
- Sesame seeds Teel feature delicate nutty flavor. Healthy seed flavor indeed becomes more pronounced once they gently toasted under low flame heat for a few minutes.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device