Recipe of Oats Dosa
½ cup Rolled Oats
¼ cup semolina (suji)
¼ cup rice flour
¼ cup finely chopped onion
½ cup yogurt
1 TBSP chopped fresh coriander leaves
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
7-8 curry leaves
1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
Himalayan Rock Salt to taste
Cold-Pressed coconut Oil
- Grind Rolled oats to a fine powder, transfer in a bowl. Add Suji, rice flour, yogurt and some water and mix well ensuring that there are no lumps.
- Add chopped onion,coriander, green chillies & finely chopped curry leaves.
3. Add cumin seeds, ginger, pepper powder and salt and mix well. Add coconut and mix well.
- Heat some cold Pressed-Oil on a non-stick tawa and wipe with a tissue paper. Pour a ladleful of the prepared mixture and spread into a dosa. Add some oil on the sides and cook till the it is golden.
- Serve hot with green chutney or a Ketchup