Skip to content
- Goji berries are nutrient-dense fruits that have been enjoyed for over 2,000 years as a nourishing snack.
- The gojiberry, also called the wolf berry, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub that's native to China
- Goji berries are eaten raw, cooked, or dried (like raisins) and are used in herbal teas, juices and puddings. Add these berries to your daily snacking list or pack a jar full of them for next picnic, enjoy!
- Green Habit Healthy Food For a Healthy Mood !
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh